ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    epic day 01
    Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 7:56 PM

    There's this presentation earlier at the Stepenian hall. We were 2nd to perform. Everybody was told to smile,everybody agreed,but on stage,nobody did. Majority of us were shaking. LOL.
    I didn't want to look at the audience. Some of them might or most probably will make faces or actions that would make us laugh. I happened to glanced at Grehon and I saw him poking his tongue with matching hand gestures. I almost burst into laughter. Luckily,I managed to control myself. Three cheers for me >:)

    I was told to write a narrative report regarding the accident that had happened at the octopus.
    It was really epic.The INSURANCE will be given on Friday. 3 months had already passed....slow.
    Real slow.

    By the way,vote for Grehon Tiu!
    and also Hasna Tiu! ^^