ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    As hours move to minutes.
    Wednesday, March 4, 2009 @ 6:52 PM

    Basically,I auditioned for chorale because of some facts: (1) To have fun/ gain experience. (2) To excel in other activities. (3) Too many swimmers had auditioned. And the last,but not the least. The one that might trigger you for hating me, (4) To have an alibi for swimming.
    I was a bit nervous. We were told to sing the last 2 lines of Lupang Hinirang which is "Aming ligaya, na ‘pag may mang-aapi.Ang mamatay nang dahil sa ‘yo." Credit: Google. Yes,I don't know the right lyrics of Lupang Hinirang. Shame on me. Atchie Pat said I was good. Qualified for suprano 1. Great. Praise the Lord.
    As far as I can tell,there are more than 10 swimmers in chorale. Will coach be mad at us? probably yes. From swimmers to singers.
    Its like a trip or more like a trend,the least expected people auditioned.
    La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!!!!!!! =))

    I didn't swim.My reason is..."I'm going to study for tomorrow's computer periodical test" or something like "I have to teach someone for the perio tomorrow".
    >:)
    Waterpolo tomorrow,hopefully.