ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    I just feel like typing.
    Tuesday, October 6, 2009 @ 6:46 PM

    So I made a list of movies I want to watch:
    1.The Proposal
    2.The Time Traveler's Wife
    3.The Grudge 3
    4.The Ugly Truth
    5.Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
    6.The Final Destination 4
    7. Surrogates
    8. Sherlock Holmes
    9. Sorority Row
    10. Jennifer's Body (x)
    11. Fame
    12. 2012
    13. Michael Jackson: This is it
    14. 500 days of summer
    15.Avatar: The Last Airbender
    16.A Christmas Carol
    17.Shutter Island

    Yup,all of them.

    By the way,I got lot's of things to blab about but I'm too lazy to type. I'll try.

    First,I'm sure you were also affected by the typhoons that came across the Philippines--Ondoy and Pepeng. I'm speechless about what happened but I'm grateful that I had helped in a way.
    Second,the first day of school after the devastating typhoon wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Actually,it wasn't bad at all..except for the part that I failed the Social quiz. It was fun to see classmates and talk about the typhoon all day long. And other things like..haha
    Third, I was forced to join the 3rd leg of G-league competition. I have to swim 200m butterfly and 400m IM in a short course swimming pool. 400IM isn't really a big deal. I know I can do that..no doubt. 200m butterfly is what I'm anxious about because I've never done that before and I'm no flyer. Ah,WHATEVER! I can do it! I know I can! God will help me :)