ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    You don't know what it's like.
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 @ 8:23 PM

    Okay. I decided to post an entry because of ALDRIC :))

    I have so many things to share but I don't know where to start. But to sum it all up,I think I had a false start school year. It was the saddest part of my life so far. It felt like hell. I thought I can't make it,I thought I'd never make it. Everything was falling apart. I was sick 3 days before the swimming try-out but forced myself to train,I was chosen to be the leader of 3 groups and it includes writing scripts, making a poster and stuff. It's all too much for me to bear.
    However,the important thing here is..I'm still alive. Laughing off what had happened haha! Thank God :)
    The lessons learned was....having discipline. That I'm also human who needs REST.



    And yes,Mason Musso loves me :x