ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    WHEW!
    Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @ 11:31 PM

    Woohoo! Closing exercise of high school is today,and so is the claiming of report cards. If you have read the post before this,you'd know that I'm worrying about my grade because I may take summer classes...which I find pretty embarrassing and waste of time. But God is good. I passed all the subjects. But my English general average fluctuate,for 2 points TT_TT

    Ah,nevermind. The training today was easy-hard. This is the last day of training for my best friend. I though he was mad at me because he was ignoring me as if wasn't there. But as I talked to him,it turned out to be...he wants me to say Hi to him first before he do. Sucks? yep. He promised me that we'll still be best friends when he come back. He's flying off to China. Study tour.

    Well,just blabbing...nothing much to write.
    I love You,God.