ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    Life in equilibrium
    Friday, March 6, 2009 @ 8:39 PM

    The waterpolo was freakin' fun. It was the best. My cheeks ached because of too much laughter. We made too much stupidity. Stupidity like hitting the ball at their base,passing the ball to the opponent and such stuff. Its been 1 year since we didn't play that game. Brings back the fun :))

    Recognition day. Last year was way way way better than this year's celebration. Less flowers,less food,less fun. My best friend. He was sitting beside me but at the middle of the event,he sat on the other table. I was left out of place and he knew that. That is a real big deal for me. He's always leaving me..........and he asked me if I was okay,I didn't answer,I was sleepy and tired. Until one of my friend told him what I was feeling....or the feeling of being left out. He sat beside me after and then told me that he didn't left. I said he did. He replied "What's important is that I'm already here." I feel numb :|
    Went to the library after. He didn't left me even though his friends attended the class. I asked him why he didn't attend and he told me I won't leave you alone. That was until the other crew came. Out of place again. It hurts so badly,just so you know.

    Relay,relay,relay. Tiring but fun.