ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    just another post
    Friday, March 13, 2009 @ 9:34 PM

    Hi. I'm Jinger and I'm socially awkward.
    Its true. And I actually hate it. I say random out of topic words whenever I'm talking to a person I'm not close to or talking without any knowledge of the topic. I tried not to be but I guess that's who I am.


    Its Friday and I'm not yet free. We still have periodical tests tomorrow. Filipino--Florante at Laura. Literally,I haven't read a page in that book. I suck at understanding poems in Tagalog. It really really freaks me out.

    Btw,the GS is apparently different from last year. Last year was more beneficial. This year or probably this quarter,the GS is messed up. Well,for me.

    I gotta study now? no,not yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll start to study Chinese. Hate it.
    :((