ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    My stream.
    Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 4:04 PM

    The All-American Rejects,my new favorite band. Their songs are catchy and the lead singer,Tyson Ritter,is so HAWT.
    Everything started at JamLegend.com. I played their song Gives You Hell. The first time I heard it,I immediately liked the song so I searched and listened to their other songs. I find it catchy and kewl and totally awesome.
    Share lang :)

    Bands I listen to: Boys Like Girls,The Fray,Augustana,Forever the Sickest Kids,Dashboard Confessional,The All-American Rejects,Motion City Soundtrack,The Used,Clouds and Cities,All Time Low,The Maine,Mayday Parade,The Click 5,Maroon 5,Simple Plan,Air Supply, Aerosmith,Carpenters,Westlife,A1,Backstreet Boys,My Chemical Romance,Jimmy Eat World,We the Kings.