ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    Swimming,homework and love.
    Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 8:44 PM

    I just thought of something out of random emotions I had earlier--
    Love,homework or swimming training,which makes you sicker?


    For me,it depends. If the training status for the day is 'fast/sprint' I'd choose swimming,but if not,I'd choose love.
    Love. I got tired of it. I trust God that everything has its purpose. In His time,all things are made perfect. So I'll just wait for Mr. Right Guy to come. Even though falling is inevitable?

    Homework. Answers can be searched on Google anytime :) Answers can be copied from a seatmate!

    Swimming training. Its dreadful for me.
    Speaking of swimming,I made the right choice--I trained. I prayed for God for enough strength to finish the workout and also prayed for a moderate workout. We only did 800m-100 backstroke,100 freestyle for warm-up. Then 400m butterfly drills as part. Then backstroke start..
    That part was the best....much better than a normal mainset. But our body hurts and will probably hurt more tomorrow :|
    Then 10x50m backstroke with starts. NAKAKAPAGOD,my gas! Then EASY... =)

    See? I made the right choice. Thanks to God. I'll swim tomorrow...why? no coach Berna.
    HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!! >:)

    P.s. Regarding the entry before this,I think its nonesense. I just got bored and blogged about my new fave band which is 'The All-American Rejects'. Love them though. I just didn't deliver it right :|