ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    Where will I start and how am I going to word it?
    Saturday, March 28, 2009 @ 9:03 PM

    The day I'm afraid to come is already near. The day with no best friends presence. Some of them I won't see in months,some of them weeks. I imagined what will happen and the worst case scenario was 'extreme sadness'. Well,not so sure though. But I'll really really miss them all.
    Another thing thats bothering me is....I may attend summer class for tsong hap. I hate it and I feel as if I'm not interested in studying. I really feel awful and shameful. Feeling ko wala akong kwenta.

    On a better note--This week had been a great week for me,I guess. I had no absent in summer swimming training and I had a pretty good momentum at the moment. And I hope that it'll stay forever. I always pray before training,I pray for enough strength and God did provide me. Thank You,Lord.

    EARTH HOUR.
    Please join.