ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    Omnia vincit amor.
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 7:07 PM

    Omnia Vincit Amor♥♥.
    Finally,may ticket na kami!!! Of course,every concert has a glitch/an inside job. But...if there's a will,theres a way! I always buy tickets two to three days before the event. Always the last minute. Yet by far,always successful. Thanks to God! Well,I just feel like sharing. I'm happy. Happy because... we have tickets already,I'm excited to watch the concert and also the the 'chibugan' before the concert. Pesto,yummy. I was happy until I went to the swimming pool. I missed everybody. I thought I'd be welcome,but coach got angry. I have sinusitis,I can't swim yet. I hope she'll understand. But....ergh I'm still happy and I want to be happy...so I'm happy haha xD