ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    Hey
    Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 8:31 PM

    Hey. Its been a while.
    Can you feel the intense heat? Don't you hate it? Well,I do,alot. I watched the documentary The 11th hour and I was awaken by it. It shows the worst case scenario if we don't respond to global warming. ADHD,more flood,melting of ice in the antarctic which will increase the water level by 10 meters,premature cancer,tumor,diabetes,etc. Please save the Earth.

    Actually,everything I will be typing here was written on a paper,but I get pissed because my handwriting was terrible. Just so you know,I had not write anything for months. So I'll just type it rather. Earlier I went to the fridge to get some ice and put it in a small face towel to damp my skin. Yet,I can't still stand the heat so I took another shower. I despise heat.
    I hate summer--The painful swimming training. 20x100 meters as a part of the mainset. I know its beneficial but I'm not buyin' it. But what choice do I have? Summer is and will be there no matter how I wish it was over. So I'll just stop rambling about how much I hate summer and heat and just do anything to make it at least...worth it?
    So here's a list of what I want to do or will be doing this summer. 1)Watch or attend as many concerts as possible 2) Read as many books as possible 3) Learn as many things as I can
    4) Be closer to God and 5) lose weight =)

    lol.
    kthnxbai♥