ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    Light on
    Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 1:53 AM

    David Archuleta and David Cook's concert was worth watching. They're hackin' good. I don't know how to word it but I am truly in awe. Amazing voice. Look,only few artists can perform good live. They're one of them. I'm so happy today. And also tired because we stood for more than 3 hours. We didn't make it to the next patron. There were like 1 guard per 1 meter. No chance of over the bakod. However,I used my talent which is the 'siksik in concert ' so we made it to the front of the Silver area . I can really picture the exact scenario where Ron and I struggled to make it to the front. We were laughing too much because of the team work. And I also remember how we were reprimanded :))
    I love them so much. I appreciated David Cook for the first time.At first I reckon him as a not worth watching,ignorant bisexual. I'm sorry. But I was so wrong. He is one of the best performers. I love it when he laughs. Also David Archuleta. He's a happy person,I think. I love the way he is. He's always smiling. I love that kind of person. I really,really,really love them.Everyone of us except Aldrin got a poster. Then David Archuleta popped out of the stage joining David Cook sing the last song which DC dedicated to his deceased brother,Alan Cook. After the concert,we ate at Hooters. MEMORABLE.