ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 10:24 PM

    Tomorrow is the day. Maka-over the bakod or not,I think I'll be happy because I'm with friends and of course...the experience. David Cook and Archuleta's concert would be my 4th international concert.The concert's very well planned,I think. Today we had a meeting regarding tomorrow--dress code,where we'll eat,etc.(socyal no?) Our dress code would be stripes. Plan:over the bakod. Dinner: BASTA PESTO! xD
    After the meeting,we went to Tasty restaurant to have our lunch. It was fun because we had a sharing(gospel). And I think they felt the presence of God.

    Today,today,today.
    Tomorrow,tomorrow,tomorrow.
    Wait for God's right time for He knows best.


    I hope tomorrow would be successful >:)