ACTIONS && REACTIONS.




entries jinger archives linkage

    Ag + 2 HNO3 → AgNO3 + NO2 + H2O
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 @ 6:07 PM

    My hands are stained with Silver nitrate. It was intentionally. We were having an experiment when our chemistry teacher told us to be careful with AgNO3 because our skin will react with the silver and it will become silver oxide particle and as an inquisitive person,I poured some on my hand. Boom! It looks like a blotch on my skin.

    Anyway,next week will be our periodical exam week and I'm feeling lazy to study. I know I shouldn't be and I'm trying not to be but it seems like a genetic disorder,I can't take it off of me. I should get good grades. I got very low scores this quarter and it sucks a lot. I want to change. I need to change. dkfhjksdfhsdfsjk;

    It gets a little boring or should I say a lot boring if you already know how to identify an identical twins. I used to be very confused with Kester and Matthew but now I can identify them from afar. No more thrill.

    I'm blogging because I don't have something to do on the cyberspace. Not much.
    I'm trying to write well and I'm trying to be a better writer but I can't just input something if there's nothing on my mind. Just blogging out of boredom while iTunes' on.
    http://www.last.fm/user/jinger_erika